We are with you every step of the way. Our in-house, expert team is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and 365 days per year to assist you via Email or Live Chat with any IPTV-related questions.
- Account problems
- IPTV applications and Internet
- High-speed WiFi settings
- About Connections
If your problem not solved yet we would love to hear from you contact us now.
- +971 55 454 4055
- satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 20 Mbps or higher.
- Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
- Yes, we have a smart egp, we don’t provide any link for epg
- You have 24H money back guarantee after the 24H any refund will be issued.
- Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.Example: David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. David subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for the next 3 months.
- Please use a speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of the overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.https://www.speedtest.net/
- We activate all new accounts in a maximum of 4 hours after the invoice is paid.
- First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
- Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.Cause:
The most common cause of buffering is the result of a slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again.
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to the internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Resolution: Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor. If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router. Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices. If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
- We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
* Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
* Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
* Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
* Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
- We accept Paypal and Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.